How to create a strong password?
At MondoPal, we value our members and we take security very seriously. We’ve put together some tips that will help keep your account safe.
Secure your MondoPal account with a strong and unique password:
- Make sure your password is at least 8 characters long and use a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
Avoid using the following:
- personal information such as birthdays or anything directly relatable to you;
- recognisable sequences such as “123456” or “abcdefg”;
- common dictionary phrases, such as “password” etc.;
- recycling passwords, e.g. “password1”, “password2” etc.
To keep your account secure, we recommend you follow these best practices:
- Use a password manager, such as LastPass or 1Password, to generate very strong passwords for each of your sites.
- Use a different password for every website - if you have only one password, and this is compromised, it can be used to gain access to all your accounts.
- Never share your password.
Did this answer your question?
MondoPal is available in several languages, select the one you are most comfortable with.