With MondoPal, save:
- Before you would have spent hours to find everything, now you order in 3 clicks.
- Save up to 29 % when choosing MondoPal over traditional retailers.
- Your pack is delivered to your door the next day. The hassles belong to the past.
MondoPal takes on big retailers
Spending a fortune on sheets and pans sounds silly, right? For those looking for the best value for money, we’ve compared MondoPal, on a like-for-like basis, with IKEA, Carrefour and others.
- cheaper on average
- 22 %
- maximum savings
- 29 %
No secrets between us. Transparency is key at MondoPal.
- Open data
- Don’t just take our word for it, we have publicly published the data collected as well as referenced sources.
- Internal analysis dated Mars 2023 on a like-for-like/closest match basis, in the most unbiased manner possible.
The answer is threefold.
1. A reduced number of products
First, we focus our business on student everyday essentials. By keeping the variety of our stocks to a low level, we can buy larger volumes from our suppliers. This allows us to negotiate better prices.
2. A rigorous selection of items
Then, we are very careful regarding the characteristics of the items that end up in our packs. They must meet student needs without breaking the bank. We do our best to find the perfect balance between quality and price.
3. Smart logistics
We have analysed our supply chain from top to bottom in order to optimise it as much as possible so that we could cut unnecessary spending.
All of this, combined with fairer margins compared to most other retailers, allows us to maintain a pricing strategy in line with your budget.
We built our comparison on a like-for-like basis. That means that we defined a set of standard metrics for each item we sell (quality, size, design and material) and found their closest match in our competitors’ range of products. That is the best approach we could find in order to compare other retailers with ourselves in the fairest way possible.