My package has arrived damaged, what should I do?
We apologise if you received a damaged package. With Chronopost, we do everything we can to ensure the safety of our deliveries, but it happens that some packages end up damaged during transport. In this case, we are here to help you but it is important that you follow the following procedure:
- Check, in the presence of the delivery person and before signature or acceptance, the condition and the number of packages. If this is refused, do not accept the package(s).
- In the event of problems (package missing, open, deformed, damaged, wet, etc.), check the contents of the package(s) concerned.
- If one or more items are damaged, make written, precise, complete, dated and signed reservations on the delivery note (detail the nature of the goods, the number of objects concerned and the extent of the damage).
- Contact us within 48 hours, including photos of the damage and the transport label(s), to agree on the terms of exchange or refund.
- Our team will then contact Chronopost but be aware we only have 72 hours from the date of delivery to send them your complaint.
Did this answer your question?
MondoPal is available in several languages, select the one you are most comfortable with.