MondoPal has been developed to be compatible on computers, tablets or smartphones.
If you are using an older version of a browser or an unsupported browser, your web pages may not display as quickly and some functions and features may not produce the expected result.
What can you do if you are using an unsupported browser
If your Internet browser (the software you use to access the Internet) is outdated, you should:
- update it to obtain the most recent version;
- switch to a new browser.
- that your computer will be more secure and less likely to be attacked;
- that it will be faster to browse the Internet;
- that you will see more features on many websites;
- that your browser will be updated automatically, but you can also manually check and install browser updates.
How to switch to a new browser
Choose a browser from the list below and follow the instructions to install it.
For all computers (Windows, Mac, Linux)
You can use:
- Google Chrome;
- Mozilla Firefox.
You can also use Safari or Microsoft Edge.
You can also use Microsoft Edge.
For mobile devices
You can get help:
- from Apple to update your iOS device;
- from Google to update your Android apps.
Did this answer your question?
MondoPal is available in several languages, select the one you are most comfortable with.